Who We Are
Landmark is a successful specialist provider of electronic content information in the B2B, B2C sectors and providing full managed ICT services on behalf of government. Our specialism is providing added value web-based services and products using our geospatial, statistical and business intelligence skill sets and tools.
Backed by our parent company (Daily Mail and General Trust, with an annual turnover approaching £2bn.) Landmark is a highly successful company. We have a longstanding track record, financial stability and a reputation for reliability, innovation and quality in all we do.
What We Do
- Fully managed hosted services to stringent service levels
- Design, build and implementation of wholly integrated solutions and web services
- Business, technical and strategic consultancy
- Digital geospatial solutions and data
- Specialist data conversion services
Our business is the provision of information management services to provide our customers with business intelligence and to allow them to improve their business and statutory operations. Our prime expertise is the management and maintenance of diverse datasets in an integrated web services environment. We do this on behalf of a range of clients and to support our own internal business operations. Within all of these applications we demonstrate the ability to adapt to changing requirements and to understand your business objectives. At the heart of every application is an understanding of the services required by our clients and the ability to customise, integrate and deliver our services to the benefit of each of our customers and their stakeholder communities.
We can help you with:
- Large-scale complex database and data warehouse implementations
- Data flows and stakeholder management
- Design, build and management of bespoke solutions – be they web, server-desktop, virtualised or cloud
- Software application development and support
- Fully managed hosted services to underpin reliable and fast service delivery
- Data services, survey and data provision
- Geospatial and Addressing services
- Full wrap around customer and stakeholder support environments
- Business, Technical and Data Consultancy
- Data capture and conversion
More About Landmark
You can find out more from our web-site at www.Landmark.co.uk
Who We Are
A successful Information, Data and Document Process Outsourcing Specialist with a rich history and experience in the industry, based in Brighton, UK for over 50 years. Awarded ‘Best Business Value Supplier’ by the Global Outsource Association and nominated for ‘Automation Champion of the Year’. Adetiq have been managing the sporting facilities data on the APDP platform for over 5 years to ensure it is accurate, complete and current.
Adopting a proactive outcomes-based approach we work collaboratively with our clients to understand their objectives to deliver the desired solution as an extension of their in-house team. Working with a range of businesses in the public and private sector, large multi-nationals, SMEs, local and central government, sporting, educational, healthcare, charity, financial and legal organisations. We use a unique hybrid task-based approach utilising the latest technology in automation, AI and robotics coupled with the human knowledge and experience gained from decades of success in the field. This means we know a lot about our business and have the right tools to manage your work accurately, efficiently and securely to an award-winning standard.
What We Do
- Database and systems management
- Full data entry, capture and processing services
- Web scraping and data mining
- Document scanning and digitisation services
- Digital mailroom and remote working services
- Data cleansing, validation and enrichment
- Supplier and customer due diligence services
- Systems and data migration, transformation and mapping
- Help desk, call centre and telephone outreach service
Adopting an innovative hybrid processing approach, we combine automation with human interaction to provide turnkey solutions for the back-office tasks of our clients with unchallenged speed, accuracy, scalability and security.
Adetiq handles the complete information management cycle, including physical document and digital data processing, as well as end-to-end document and data project management. Delivering a scalable resource for our clients to fulfil their business requirements when they need it.
Data and document security is at the heart of our business, accordingly, we are ISO 27001:2013, ISO 9001:2015 and Cyber Essentials certified, GDPR compliant and ICO Data Protection Act registered. On top of that, all work is carried out in the UK by our own background-checked staff.
We can help you with:
- Data currency, completeness and accuracy through our database and systems management service, ensuring your data can always be relied upon
- Data Capture and upload to your internal systems
- Digital transformation of back-office tasks
- Delivery of restart strategies
- Data cleansing and enrichment of your customer, prospect or supplier data
- Supplier or customer due diligence to conform to security and regulatory requirements
- Scalability and cost efficiency to deliver SLAs during peaks and troughs in demand
- Applying efficiencies to free your team to focus on your core business
- Accurate and secure data capture of surveys, questionnaires and other sensitive documents
- Digitisation and OCR of mail and other hard copy documents, to facilitate remote working, speedy document retrieval and elimination of archive storage costs.
More About Adetiq
You can find out more from our web-site at www.adetiq.co.uk or call us for more information on 01273 202 006