FAQs - Access
|Consultants who have been appointed to deliver specific work on behalf of a registered organisation are also entitled to register for access to Active Places Power, or the data on it, free of charge. They too will be bound by the User Agreement Terms and Conditions. The consultant should register separately to the contracting organisation, providing details of the request and an estimate on the duration that the accounts need to remain active in order for the contracted work to be completed.|
Active Places Power is a password protected website. Users are assigned different rights according to their needs and level of use.
When registering with the website you will be asked to agree with the following Terms and Conditions?
- Website Terms and Conditions - http://www.activeplacespower.com/Content/Active_Places_Power_Website_Terms.pdf
- Open Data Licence - http://www.activeplacespower.com/Content/ActivePlacesOpenDataLicence.pdf
- Privacy Statement - http://www.activeplacespower.com/Content/Active_Places_Power_Privacy_Statement.pdf
|There is no limit on the number of Users who can register per organisation.|
You can either submit a request to access Active Places Power through the registration form or contact firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of your organisation. Either method will send your request details to the Active Places Team who will seek further clarification if needed before making an assessment.
|Access is free for non commercial use of the website and data. However, Sport England reserves the right to charge for access where either the website or data will be used for commercial purposes. Refer to the Terms and Conditions for further details.|
|The following are eligible for Active Places Power access:|
• Local Authorities (lower and upper tier)
• Non Governmental Department Bodies
• Central Government Departments
• National Governing Bodies for Sport
• Sporting Professional Bodies
• County Sports Partnerships
• Individual Clubs
• Planning & leisure consultants
• Companies wishing to use data for marketing
• Universities and all other academic institutions
Individual Users not associated with one of the above organisations will not be granted access. When registering please ensure that you use your organisations e-mail address. Applications made via webmail addresses such as gmail or hotmail will take longer to process.
A User's registration details should not be passed onto any third parties.