How can I compare outputs for a selected area of interest (AOI) against other AOIs?
The “Compare Area of Interest” is an optional parameter that can be defined for the following reports:
- Detailed Report – Facilities
- Summary Report – Facilities
The “Compare Area of Interest” enables up to 15 comparator AOIs to be selected. To facilitate the selection of AOIs they have been grouped according to the following relationships:
- Geographical Relationship - The AOIs whose geographic boundaries adjoin that of the selected AOI.
- Core Cities - England’s eight largest city economies outside London.
- Full listing - All AOIs as listed within the default AOI list enabling the user to choose their own unique combination of comparison AOIs; Region, County, Active Partnerships and Local Authority AOIs.
(Note CIPFA relationships were removed (August 2019) due to Sport England not maintaining a subscription to the data.)