Which organisations are eligible for Active Places Power Registration?
|The following are eligible for Active Places Power access:|
• Local Authorities (lower and upper tier)
• Non Governmental Department Bodies
• Central Government Departments
• National Governing Bodies for Sport
• Sporting Professional Bodies
• County Sports Partnerships
• Individual Clubs
• Planning & leisure consultants
• Companies wishing to use data for marketing
• Universities and all other academic institutions
Individual Users not associated with one of the above organisations will not be granted access. When registering please ensure that you use your organisations e-mail address. Applications made via webmail addresses such as gmail or hotmail will take longer to process.
A User's registration details should not be passed onto any third parties.