Additional Facility Types
The Active Places database now includes new facilities such as: Squash Courts, Outdoor Tennis Courts, Studios and Five-a-side football. In addition enhanced information has been captured for sports halls and grass pitches.
Hints & Tips
- How can I provide feedback on the facility data within the website?
- What do the report calculation symbols mean (i.e. <=)?
- What type of sport facilities does Active Places hold information on?
- Why is Facilities per 1000 no longer available as a Strategic Planning Tool?
- Why are clubs no longer included within active places?