May 2016 website update
The Active Places Open Data (CSV) download has been restored and is updated on a daily basis. See page footer for download link. No login required.
Hints & Tips
- Which organisations are eligible for Active Places Power Registration?
- What do the map marker balloons / clusters represent?
- How can I register / access Active Places Power?
- Why is Facilities per 1000 no longer available as a Strategic Planning Tool?
- What is Active Places Power website and what can it be used for?