Active Places self-service launched
A new service for facility owners and managers (“site owners”) to have greater control over information held on their site records within Active Places by self-maintaining the information online launched on Tuesday 12th April.
Hints & Tips
- Who collects and maintains active places data?
- How can I change my password?
- Are consultants working for my organisation entitled to access the website or data?
- How can I compare outputs for a selected area of interest (AOI) against other AOIs?
- Which organisations are eligible for Active Places Power Registration?