July website update
Maps can now be exported to jpeg, png and pdf formats and more than 25 fixes of varying significance have been resolved in the July website update.
Hints & Tips
- Is Active Places data available in GIS formats?
- How can I compare outputs for a selected area of interest (AOI) against other AOIs?
- Why is Supply and Demand Balance no longer available as a Strategic Planning Tool?
- What is the Active Places Data Platform?
- How are the catchment areas (drive and walking) generated and which datasets are used?