Active Places Redevelopment
In April 2023, we will begin a project to redevelop the Active Places Ecosystem on new technologies. This exciting project will lead to improved data discovery and analysis in a modern mapping interface. It will also provide the foundation from which we can continue to build and enhance the data and tools provided by Active Places Power.
The redevelopment will be inclusive and transparent. In addition to regularly sharing information on the project and progress, we will seek to include users in the development process.
More information on the project can be found in this FAQ
Hints & Tips
- How can I provide feedback on the facility data within the website?
- What is the Site Details Comments tab used for?
- When was Spectator Accommodation introduced as a facility specific and how should it be used?
- How can I access the Playing Pitch Calculator?
- Which mapping API is used to provide the map and GIS capabilities?