Active Places Redevelopment
In April 2023, we will begin a project to redevelop the Active Places Ecosystem on new technologies. This exciting project will lead to improved data discovery and analysis in a modern mapping interface. It will also provide the foundation from which we can continue to build and enhance the data and tools provided by Active Places Power.
The redevelopment will be inclusive and transparent. In addition to regularly sharing information on the project and progress, we will seek to include users in the development process.
More information on the project can be found in this FAQ
Hints & Tips
- What contextual base map data is being used within the Active Places Power map component?
- What are WR22 Compliant artificial grass pitches?
- How are the catchment areas (drive, walk, cycle) generated and which datasets are used?
- Why are clubs no longer included within Active Places?
- When was access to Pool Hoist introduced as a facility specific and how should it be used?