April 2022 - Assessment of Need Menu
To support ongoing development in the tools that can support you in developing an audit of facilities, when undertaking an assessment of need, changes have been made to the Active Places Menu.
The menu item “Playing Pitch Strategy” has been updated to read “Assessments of Need” and the “Audit Report” button updated to read “PPS Audit Report”.
Changes are restricted to the menus and at present there will be no changes to the underlying Playing Pitch Strategy Audit Report. These small changes are paving the way for future developments which will increase the facility types and supplementary data available to support assessments of need.
Hints & Tips
- Why was the Active Places Power website redesigned / redeveloped?
- Why is Facilities per 1000 no longer available as a Strategic Planning Tool?
- When was Spectator Accommodation introduced as a facility specific and how should it be used?
- How many users can register from my organisation?
- Which web browsers are supported?