April 2022 - Assessment of Need Menu
To support ongoing development in the tools that can support you in developing an audit of facilities, when undertaking an assessment of need, changes have been made to the Active Places Menu.
The menu item “Playing Pitch Strategy” has been updated to read “Assessments of Need” and the “Audit Report” button updated to read “PPS Audit Report”.
Changes are restricted to the menus and at present there will be no changes to the underlying Playing Pitch Strategy Audit Report. These small changes are paving the way for future developments which will increase the facility types and supplementary data available to support assessments of need.
Hints & Tips
- What is Rural Urban Classification data?
- How are counts of different facility types calculated?
- When is a facility or changing room considered to be refurbished?
- When was access to Pool Hoist introduced as a facility specific and how should it be used?
- Which small area geographies are used within Active Places Power?