November 2015 Data Platform goes live
Sport England has developed an online tool called the Active Places Data Platform (https://dataplatform.activeplacespower.com) to maintain Active Places data in real-time. See FAQs for more details.
Hints & Tips
- What do the report calculation symbols mean (i.e. <=)?
- Why can I not find a facility that I know should be there?
- Which web browsers are supported?
- I am not sure whether my organisation is eligible, who do I contact?
- How does the access analysis report determine accessibility of sport facilities for a defined population?