Who We Are
Landmark is a successful specialist provider of electronic content information in the B2B, B2C sectors and providing full managed ICT services on behalf of government. Our specialism is providing added value web-based services and products using our geospatial, statistical and business intelligence skill sets and tools.
Backed by our parent company (Daily Mail and General Trust, with an annual turnover approaching £2bn.) Landmark is a highly successful company. We have a longstanding track record, financial stability and a reputation for reliability, innovation and quality in all we do.
What We Do
- Fully managed hosted services to stringent service levels
- Design, build and implementation of wholly integrated solutions and web services
- Business, technical and strategic consultancy
- Digital geospatial solutions and data
- Specialist data conversion services
Our business is the provision of information management services to provide our customers with business intelligence and to allow them to improve their business and statutory operations. Our prime expertise is the management and maintenance of diverse datasets in an integrated web services environment. We do this on behalf of a range of clients and to support our own internal business operations. Within all of these applications we demonstrate the ability to adapt to changing requirements and to understand your business objectives. At the heart of every application is an understanding of the services required by our clients and the ability to customise, integrate and deliver our services to the benefit of each of our customers and their stakeholder communities.
We can help you with:
- Large-scale complex database and data warehouse implementations
- Data flows and stakeholder management
- Design, build and management of bespoke solutions – be they web, server-desktop, virtualised or cloud
- Software application development and support
- Fully managed hosted services to underpin reliable and fast service delivery
- Data services, survey and data provision
- Geospatial and Addressing services
- Full wrap around customer and stakeholder support environments
- Business, Technical and Data Consultancy
- Data capture and conversion
More About Landmark
You can find out more from our web-site at www.Landmark.co.uk